How do I create a campaign?
First you need to choose a name for the campaign. We recommend using a name that describes the products of the campaign, such as the brand, the type etc.
Next you are asked to enter the duration of the campaign. You can set specific dates in which the campaign will be active or choose to let it run until you stop it.
Budget and bid
You can choose to set a daily budget or a budget for the entire campaign. The last box on this page is for setting the bidding of the campaign.
First you need to choose the bidding strategy.
- Manual (where you set the max bid you are willing to pay per click)
- Automatic (where you choose the desired ACoS and the bidding is done automatically based on the competition).
When choosing automatic bidding you will need to choose the desired ACoS.
When choosing manual bidding you will need to enter your max bid (how much you are willing to pay when someone clicks your ads) and then you will need to choose the bidding type.
Do you want to bid on keywords (meaning you can set different bids for each search term) or bid on products (meaning you can set different bids for each product in the campaign).
In the next page you need to choose the products for your campaign. The products that you are selling are presented in the left column and the products that you choose to promote will appear on the right column.
- You can move products from one side to the other.
- You can also search for product using the search box or choose specific categories using the category button.
- Another option is to upload a file with product SKUs (by clicking on the link in the left side).
Important to know
- You can have a maximum of 500 products for each ad campaign. It is recommended that you keep multiple campaigns instead of everything in one for best result. For the best result we also recommend you to divide your campaings into categories, brands and prices.
- You can only sponsor products that are in stock.
- You can can't sponsor products that cost 10 kr (SEK) or less