Merchants should not make unsubstantiated or exaggerated claims about the products they sell. Unverified claims, warranties or special assurances, promises or "guarantees" or representations in the titles, images and/or descriptions of an ad may be considered false advertising. Ads that violate this policy may be subject to various reprisals and/or removal from CDON without prior notice.
If a merchant is found to be in violation of this policy repeatedly, the merchant may be subject to other consequences, including (but not limited to) account suspension or account termination.
Violations of this policy:
- Watermarks, logos or trademarks from other e-commerce websites
- Forecasts for delivery time or costs
- Unverified price information
- Unconfirmed guarantees
- Merchant contact or referral information
- Products or product advertisements that advertise, promote, allude to and/or depict health and health-related, or self-care (e.g. face or skin cream) results without sufficient evidence