There are a number of prerequisites that have to be met in order to sell on CDON, and
use Fulfilled by CDON. Here is a quick overview with references to each respective
chapter, where you can find more information.
- Adherence Agreement is the agreement, which lets you sell on
CDON Marketplace. Under General Terms and Conditions, there are a
number of clearly defined rules, which the Seller must abide by.
- Fulfilled by CDON Agreement must be signed in order to be
able to use the fulfilment service.
- The Seller needs to have full information
(barcodes, images, dangerous goods classification (if applicable), basic
product information such as color, size etc.
- CDON handles all customer inquiries
related to delivery, but the Seller must take full responsibility for all
questions related to the products, warranties, and reclamations.
- The Seller must have a valid VAT
number in order to use Fulfilled by CDON.
There are local Swedish taxes on certain electronic goods. It is the Sellers responsibility to abide by these.